How to use Envoy
Using Envoy Recordals is very efficient, requiring the exchange of only a few emails.
- You submit a request for a recordal quote.
- We receive your request and communicate with our global network of contracted suppliers to establish costs for undertaking the work.
- You receive an email that includes our all-inclusive price for the work, quoted in the currency of your choice.
- If our quote is acceptable, you simply email a reply instructing Envoy to proceed.
- We then send you the powers of attorney and details of the formal documentation required for completion, as well as a single invoice for payment.
- Once we receive the forms and payment, your recordal instructions are promptly undertaken.
When completed, we send you all official receipts and records of the changes.
Why choose Envoy?
Envoy utilises its extensive network of experienced IP professionals to provide an effective recordals service.
- Simple process – regardless of jurisdiction, IP right or recordal requirement, you only have to deal with one supplier – Envoy.
- Single invoice – using Envoy means that for any recordal you instruct you receive only one invoice in the currency of your choice.
- Competitive prices – we've negotiated favourable rates with our suppliers and we pass these savings on to our customers.
- Reliable – to ensure the work is undertaken correctly we use local IP professionals familiar with the formalities and procedures of the jurisdiction.
Envoy Recordals is a service of Envoy International Limited, a specialist IP renewals and recordals firm founded by experienced patent attorneys. Our approach is to combine sophisticated software with first-class service. Envoy gives you a smarter, faster way to manage your renewals and recordals whilst maintaining your client relationships.
Envoy's head office is in Scotland, United Kingdom, and our customers and suppliers are based around the world.